30 de septiembre de 2014

LETRA DE CANCIONES

PEOPLE WORK


Nigel Naylor, he's a tailor 
He makes trousers, suits and shirts 
Penny Proctor, she's a doctor 
Comes to see you when it hurts. 
Peter Palmer, he's a farmer 
He's got cows and pigs and sheep 
Wendy Witter, babysitter 
Minds the kids when they're asleep.

People work in the country 
People work in the town 
People work day and night 
To make the world go round. 

Mabel Meacher, language teacher 

Teaches English, French and Greek 
Gary Gummer, he's a plumber 
Call him when you've got a leak. 
Patty Prentice, she's a dentist
Keeps your teeth both clean and white 
Ronnie Ryman, he's a fireman 
Comes when there's a fire to fight. 

People work in the country 

People work in the town 
People work day and night 
To make the world go round. 

People work in the country 

People work in the town 
People work day and night 
To make the world go round.

I WENT TO VISIT A FARM ONE DAY

I went to visit a farm one day,
I saw a COW across the way,
And what do you think I heard it say?
MOO, MOO, MOO! MOO, MOO, MOO!
I went to visit a farm one day,
I saw a sheep across the way,
And what do you think I heard it say?
BAA, BAA, BAA! BAA, BAA, BAA!
I went to visit a farm one day,
I saw a pig across the way,
And what do you think I heard it say?
OINK, OINK, OINK! OINK, OINK, OINK! 



FIVE LITTLE DUCKS WENT SWIMMING

FIVE little ducks went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away.
Mamma duck said: 'Quack, quack, quack, quack!'
And only FOUR little ducks came back.

FOUR little ducks went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away.
Mamma duck said: 'Quack, quack, quack, quack!'
And only THREE little ducks came back.

THREE little ducks went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away.
Mamma duck said: 'Quack, quack, quack, quack!'
And only TWO little ducks came back.

TWO little ducks went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away.
Mamma duck said: 'Quack, quack, quack, quack!'
And only ONE little duck came back.

ONE little duck went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away.
Mamma duck said: 'Quack, quack, quack, quack!'
And all her five little ducks came back.

IT´S POURING, IT´S RAINING

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
And he bumped his head
And he couldn't get up in the morning.

Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day
Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day.

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
And he bumped his head
And he couldn't get up in the morning.

Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day
Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day.

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
And he bumped his head
And he couldn't get up in the morning.
Print Friendly and PDF

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por participar en esta página.